Are you having hard time finding solution to unlock your modem ZLT P25? If you are here and reading this, you are in the right place.
Steps to follow:
1.Open your browser and type in 192.168.254.254. Enter the username and password.
2. Click Device Settings >
3. Click Advance Settings >
4. Click DHCP, then change the URL address. Only the word “#router_setting” to #send_at, then press ‘enter’.
5. Type in AT^MODIMEI=”IMEI”. Change the IMEI with the IMEI code below. the click ‘Send’. Just find find this IMEI codes out there. (there are many SZTOZED IMEI code out there.)
6. Wait for the confimation. Once you see the “Ok” text, you’re done!
7. Click “Reboot” and let the device restart. You have now a full admin access to your device.
8. Login with the SZTOZED account and password you have. Then you can configure the device with full admin access. Just don’t forget to revert back to your original IMEI after you’ve done with your configurations.
9. If you need SZTOZED account, just comment below.